You run a great business and you’ve decided that you would like more local consumers to know about it! You’re looking around at the options and AdNozzles caught your eye, probably when you were filling up with petrol. 85% of our new business comes from people who did exactly the same, which is nice. We’ve been doing this for 19 years but for many it feels like a new idea: connecting with consumers when they’re filling up. Find out some more about us here. But if your consumers drive, it makes perfect sense. We’re the only people that own the rights to put your advertising on petrol nozzles, and here are some interesting facts:
- We have 50% of the UK’s petrol stations so we cover every town, in-depth, so you’ve got plenty of choice.
- Your business can be associated with some amazing household names like Tesco, Sainsburys, Morrisons, Esso, BP, Gulf, Texaco, Jet and many others.
All of our people are dedicated to helping you create connections with the people in your community that you want to reach. The connection’s a strong one. Think about that when you fill up with fuel. Here are some more facts:
- The average fill-up takes 2-3 minutes
- You’re holding the AdNozzle, with your advert on it for that long!
- Research says that you will see it for an average of 52 seconds
- We guarantee that you will look at it a minimum of 9 times while you’re on the forecourt
- We tell you how many people fill up every month, or how many people you connect with
- You get all the fuel pumps on the petrol station
How’s that for a connection? All you need to do is search out the petrol stations that you’re interested in and tell us. We’ll answer all your questions: by email or phone – you call the shots. Or, if you’d prefer, you can book your campaign online. It’s up to you what you want to do next – there’s no pressure here. If you decide to use AdNozzles you’ll have a dedicated account manager all the way, making sure your connection is well planned and delivered. So why not get in touch with one of our team, they will happily answer all your questions. Call on 020 7633 2859 or use the contact form.